Tuesday 22 March 2011

You Alone

I was once lost in the dark
I broke Your heart
Oh Lord Im sorry
Lord forgive me
You alone
You alone

Great and Mighty God
You save me by Your Blood
"Come to ME my child,
And you will be save".

In Your arms where I belong
Your grace that made me strong
I want to thank You
I want to praise You
You alone
You alone

Great and Mighty God
You bless me by Your love
"come to Me my child
and you will be save"


You save me by Your Blood
You bless me by Your Love
Oh Lord Oh Lord
Thank YOU...



Composed by Cassandra Laurize

1 comment:

  1. GOD is the same yesterday today and forever,JESUS came into this world for the express purpose of establishing the kingdom of GOD in our midst.His resurrection is the greatest miracle of all,the well spring of healing and restoration in our lives. LORD JESUS I believe you are the SON of GOD and you died for me,please come into my heart be my LORD and my savior and forgive me all my sin and take control all area of my life from this moment on,JESUS fill me with your holy spirit and use me for your glory,I want to serve you and love you all the days of my life,Thank tou Father that I am now your child in Jesus holy name Amen. Thank you Sister Trina Godbless... Your Sister in Christ May-Mae

    ReplyDelete