Tuesday 22 March 2011

You are a blessing to us

Thank You
You're a blessing to us
God has choosen you
to help us change our lives
For you I give love care and respect
Pastor Daniel thank you,
You are a blessing to us

My faith is growing
soon I will be
someone who will teach God's Word
to my family
through you,
I've learned a lot
from ashes to beauty and promises of God
I am here 'coz Jesus choosen me
to be a part of RVC International family

Pastor Daniel you're a blessing to us
Thank You so much really You are wonderful
Pastor Daniel, You're a blessing to us
Thank You so much really You are wonderful man of God
A wonderful..... Man of GOD...



-----
A Birthday and Thank You song for our Dear Snr. Pastor Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Daniel
    We are so blessed to have you as Pastor of RVC.our LORD JESUS send you to us to be a good example of Preacher,teacher,minister and a man of GOD.Thank you for the encouragement we are PROUD of you..your the best Pastor... I Thank God for all many blessings he has given to me,I am so happy to be a child of GOD.From the botton of my heart thank you RVC Family Godbless all.

    ReplyDelete